HELP SUPPORT THE CAUSE OF ORGAN, EYE & TISSUE DONATION!
“To the world you may be one person;
but to one person you may be the world.”
– Dr. Seuss
About The Roar Through Ybor Race:
Co-Hosts: LifeLink Legacy Fund® and the Lions Eye Institute for Transplant & Research
LifeLink Legacy Fund® and the Lions Eye Institute for Transplant & Research Foundation are non-profit organizations dedicated to organ, eye and tissue recovery, to benefit individuals in need of life-saving and life-transforming transplantation therapy.
What: 2019 5K Evening Race & 1 Mile Fun Run
When: Friday, April 19, 2019
Where: Centennial Park, Ybor City – 1800 East 8thAvenue, Tampa, FL 33605
Timeline of Events:
6:00 PM – Race Check-In
7:00 PM – Race Begins
7:15 PM – “Fun Run” Begins
8:00 PM – Post-Race Awards Ceremony & Celebration
Why: The Roar Through Ybor raises awareness for organ, eye and tissue donation while helping to benefit patients in need of transplantation therapy, both locally and abroad.
For more information about the race and/or to register visit the Roar Through Ybor race website today! Prefer to participate as a volunteer? Click here to complete and submit a volunteer form. All are welcome!
Register for the Roar Through Ybor Race early and enjoy discounted rates HERE!
Prefer to participate in event as a volunteer? Please complete a VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM. All are welcome and the more, the merrier!
Already registered? Be sure to check out our DIGITAL RESOURCE KIT for tips & tricks on promoting the race, fundraising and team building.
Sponsorship Opportunities To Benefit LifeLink Legacy Fund:
Support the science of organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation, while helping improve recipient outcomes and make a financial contribution to benefit LifeLink Legacy Fund.
Detailed sponsorship information to benefit LifeLink Legacy Fund can be viewed here. To register as an event sponsor online, download and complete the Sponsorship Participation Form and click “Submit Button” to finalize registration process.
Event sponsor registration can also be completed by mail. Please send checks, made payable to LifeLink Legacy Fund, to 9661 Delaney Creek Boulevard, Tampa, FL, 33619, Attn: Halien Le. Please include a completed copy of Sponsorship Participation Form.
Available sponsorships include:
- T-Shirt Sponsor (Exclusive) – $10,000 – SOLD OUT!
- Check-In Sponsor (Exclusive) – $7,500 – SOLD OUT!
- Team Photo Sponsor – $5,000
- Gold Medal Sponsor – $3,500
- Food & Refreshment Sponsor – $2,500
- Community Partner Sponsor – $1,500
- Route Sponsor – $750
- Vendor Booth – $500 (Not Tax-Deductible)
All sponsors will receive:
- Increased brand awareness through high organization visibility before and during the event
- Organization logo recognition on race website and social media
- Ability to reach a diverse audience
- Opportunity to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to help the community through promotion of the life changing cause of organ, eye and tissue donation
- Build employee morale and company pride through formation of a company team
- Recognition in race-day announcements
- Sponsor registration is easy! Simply download and complete the Sponsorship Participation Form online. Don’t forget to click “Submit Button” to complete the registration process.
- To ensure your company is included in print event materials, please return completed Sponsorship Participation Form & a high-resolution logo no later than Monday, March 25, 2019, to Betsy.Edwards@LifeLinkFound.org.
Thanks to our generous event sponsors!
(Sponsorship opportunities are still available.)
T-Shirt Sponsor (Exclusive) – $10,000 – SOLD OUT!
Check-In Sponsor (Exclusive) – $7,500 – SOLD OUT!
Team Photo Sponsor – $5,000
Food & Refreshment Sponsor – $2,500
Community Partner Sponsor – $1,500
Route Sponsor – $750
Vendor Booth – $500
Other Financial Contributors