LifeLink Foundation has been named one of Tampa Bay's Top 100 Work Places 2016 by the Tampa Bay Times.
Responsible for performing a variety of Human Resource support duties of a complex and confidential nature. Assists in maintaining the Human Resource employee records and files (original and electronic). Performs general office support functions and assists area personnel as necessary and relieves Generalist of clerical and administrative responsibilities. Responsible for greeting all visitors and in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Works closely with the Sr. HR Business Partner and HR Staff on various special projects as well as daily workflow.
• Assists with the coordination of the Benefit Communication Meetings and employee annual enrollments in health insurance and life insurance.
• Organize, maintain and update employee HRIS information timely and as needed.
• Help with new-hire procedures: including organizing employee orientation Assist employees with completion of the Form I-9, collect IDs and/or documents, verify for accuracy. Input Form I-9 data into E-Verify database.
• Keeps supervisor appropriately informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
• Manages the maintenance of personnel files of all employees to include the assembling of new employee files, termination files, and daily employee filing as necessary.
• Coordinates with related departments as required. Answers questions and provides assistance.
• Maintains and follows up on 90-day probationary status with follow through in obtaining signed onboarding documents within given timeframe.
• Schooling & Education: 2-4 year college degree or certification in a related field, or equivalent, with at least 2 years of administrative support experience, Human Resources experience preferred. (Administrative Assistant, Clerical, Intern)
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills. Ability to identify and organize priorities, coordination of projects, and must be able to work independently.
• Demonstrated high level of discretion and confidentiality.
• Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality