LifeLink Foundation is a non-profit community service organization dedicated to the recovery of life-saving and life-enhancing organs and tissue for transplantation therapy. We are currently searching for a Hospital Development Liaison for the Lee and Charlotte Counties Region.
Primary responsibility is to work within established LifeLink Foundation policies, procedures and protocols to function as a liaison in the hospital environment. Through the application of approved hospital development program standards, job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing a high level of confidence and maintaining a positive working relationship with hospital staff/physicians, with the ultimate goal of increasing organ/tissue donation through increased referrals and appropriate follow-through
- Improving organ and tissue donation outcomes while ensuring standards of practice are in place
- Maintaining presence within the assigned hospitals
- Conducting comprehensive hospital staff/physician education
- Utilizing data to drive processes and outcomes
- Creating an environment of mutual and ongoing communication and improvement processes
QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Effective time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to strategically set goals and objectives, problem solve, analyze and interpret data, and work independently.
- Strong team player.
- Bilingual a plus; not required.
- A two or four year degree with a focus of marketing or a comparable field of study.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and have the ability to utilize interpersonal communication skills to motivate individuals into action.
- Ability to independently handle complex issues effectively and promptly at all levels of the healthcare setting.
- Ability to work after-hours and weekends, and travel within assigned territory, including on-call requirements.
- Demonstrated public speaking abilities.
- Professional appearance a must.