LifeLink Foundation has been named one of Tampa Bay's Top 100 Work Places 2016 by the Tampa Bay Times.
Based out of the Norcross office, the Administrative Team Leader is responsible for performing administrative support in a complex and confidential nature to support organizational department leadership. Additionally, this position supervises the workflow of support staff, providing ongoing assessment of responsibilities and personnel-related situations in conjunction with individual department management.
- Performs general office duties and answers, screens, and facilitates incoming telephone calls, and responds independently when appropriate.
- Composes and prepares detailed correspondence, reports, and presentations and records, transcribes, and distributes meeting minutes.
- Facilitates arrangements for meetings, programs, and events
- Provides supervision and oversight, monitoring and evaluating functionality and efficiency of support staff workflow, modifying as appropriate to enhance proficiencies of the department and the overall program.
- Schedules training to ensure that each support position has a trained back-up person assigned for work coverage during times of absence, ensuring all critical functions, schedules, and deadlines continue to be met.
- Participates in and supervises the hiring, training, evaluation, disciplining, counseling, coaching and mentoring of support personnel, to include appropriate documentation for approvals.
- A high school diploma with additional certifications or degrees preferred.
- Two (2) years supervisory experience, mentorship, and/or related experience preferred. (ie Team Leader, Supervisor, Trainer, Office Manager, Business Manager, Mentor)
- Demonstrated interactive interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on composition, grammar and punctuation.