LifeLink Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit community service organization dedicated to the recovery of life-saving and life-enhancing organs and tissue for transplantation therapy.
This position is located in our Norcross, Georgia office, and performs administrative support and secretarial duties of a complex and confidential nature in support of departmental activities to relieve supervisor of clerical and administrative responsibilities. A minimum of two to three current years of Administrative Assistant job experience is required.
- Performs general office duties.
- Answers, screens, and facilitates incoming telephone calls, and responds independently when appropriate.
- Prepares detailed correspondence, reports, and presentations as directed.
- Maintains schedule, calendar, and schedules appointments or meetings as directed.
- Records, transcribes, and distributes meeting minutes.
- Facilitates arrangements for meetings, programs, and events.
- Sorts, opens, and prioritizes mail and responds to routine requests.
- Compiles and facilitates the approval of documents such as check requests, purchase orders, and expense reports.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required, with a minimum of two to three current years of Administrative Assistant job experience.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites with typing ability of 50 wpm.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Exercises discretion and deals with information in a confidential and sensitive manner.
LifeLink offers a wonderful benefits package to include company paid premiums for medical/dental, disability, life insurance, and a generous company paid pension plan. EOE