LifeLink Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit community service organization dedicated to the recovery of life-saving and life-enhancing organs and tissue for transplantation therapy.
Responsible for development and direction of LifeLink Foundation philanthropic strategies. Develops and implements fundraising strategies to meet organizational goals and targets within a given timeframe.
Advances the cause of the organization through philanthropic activities to build a network and make connections that develop relationships and lead to opportunities. Serves as a community liaison in the development of philanthropic support of the LifeLink Legacy Fund mission, including support of the organization and coordination of outreach events.
Responsible for managing the constituent / gift database. Interfaces with hospital transplant staff and LifeLink Legacy Fund Board of Directors to fulfill LifeLink Legacy Fund mission.
- Manages the LifeLink Legacy Fund day-to-day activities, including guiding direction of the fundraising activities, and provides support to ensure success.
- Collaborates on the development of marketing strategies and fundraising activities in conjunction with other Foundation departments and provides regular evaluation, and feedback.
- Establishes and fosters relationships with key contributors, volunteers, board members, and the community to further programs and initiatives. Solicits sponsorships, donations, charitable bequests and corporate gifts.
- In accordance with IRS guidelines, receives and acknowledges all LifeLink Legacy Fund financial gifts.
- Serves as a system administrator for the DonorPro constituent / gift database in conjunction with Information Systems.
- Manages, in conjunction with Foundation departments, the Patient Assistance Request (PAR) program, interacting with hospital transplant staff.
- Develops literature, newsletter, webpage content for outreach efforts in collaboration with Public Affairs
- Identifies and facilitates applications for grant opportunities.
- Knowledge normally acquired through the completion of a minimum of four-year college program and a minimum of three years work-related experience (ie Charitable Planning, Planned Giving, Managing Strategic Partnerships, Development) preferred in the organ donation /transplantation community and required in a philanthropic organization.
- Broad development knowledge and experience in major gifts, planned giving, grants and annual funds. Ability to strategically plan and manage multiple fund development activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain positive relationships with donors, prospective donors, hospital and Foundation Board members and Foundation staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge and experience with budgets.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Exercise discretion and deal with information in a sensitive and highly confidential manner.
LifeLink offers a wonderful benefits package to include company paid medical and dental for individual and family coverage, company paid life insurance, short and long term disability, and a generous company paid pension plan. EOE.