LifeLink of Georgia is pleased to announce the Barbara and John Ware Donate Life Award. This award will be given annually to two hospitals within the LifeLink of Georgia service area. It will serve to honor hospital partners who are committed to saving and enhancing lives through organ and tissue donation.
Hospitals should be nominated based upon their exceptional commitment to organ and tissue donation. Nominations should include specific examples of initiatives, events or activities that the hospital has done to increase the opportunity for organ and tissue donation within the clinical setting or in the community. Nomination criteria may include but are not limited to:
- Hospital had a dramatic increase in donors or referrals due to specific efforts of a hospital champion, donation committee or team members
- Hospital implemented a significant process change that that improved donation outcomes or the donation experience for the family
- Hospital held a donation event that greatly increased the awareness of donation in the community they serve
- Hospital created a memorial or event to pay tribute to patient who became organ donors
- Hospital worked with local media sources to produce stories around donation and transplantation
Anyone can submit a hospital for consideration.
Nominations will be accepted from October 1st through December 1st. The 2018 winners will be announced in January at the Georgia Hospital Association’s Patient Safety and Quality Summit. Winners will be chosen by the selection committee from all nominations that are received by the deadline.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.