LifeLink offers a variety of opportunities to help share this important message with the local community. Here are a few ways:
- Donation Information Tables: Help educate the public about organ and tissue donation, share facts, dispel myths, and assist those interested in registering to become a donor. We regularly attend health fairs and community events to share this important message.
- Speaking Opportunities: Nothing expresses the power of donation and transplantation like the personal testimonials of those who have experienced it. Those stories help save lives. We speak with civic groups, high schools, colleges, hospitals, driver license offices, and many other organizations to share the life-saving message of organ donation.
- In-Office Opportunities: There are always packages to be made, envelopes to stuff, and phone calls to make at the office.
- Virtual Volunteering: Do you know how to use google and excel? Online opportunities are available to help us find new activities where we can share the donate life message.
- Special Events: There are many special events throughout the year in which volunteers can contribute their time.
Click here to see the Volunteer Application.